OHE has an international reputation for independent, credible insights that shape healthcare and health policy around the world.
As the oldest health economic organisation, we have an established reputation for collaborating with other world-class thought leaders. Throughout our history we have connected the best and brightest minds to shape and improve decisions surrounding healthcare, and deliver better outcomes for patients, payers, and industry.
OHE is perfectly positioned to educate, inform and lead conversations. Our team of experts is small but mighty; we boast 19% Professors, 56% PhD’s, 100% Masters
- Gain a deep-dive on theory and real-world evidence on crucial health economics and policy issues
- Anticipate future method and policy developments
- Understand evidence requirement that resonate with payers and decision makers
- Understand optimal approaches and solutions to improve patients, health systems and industry outcomes
Who Should Join:
- Leaders and managers heading market access, value evidence and health economics & outcome research teams who want to gain insights on the economic arguments to expand the current definition of value used by payers
- Leaders and managers running medical, government and regulatory affairs teams who want to gain a solid understanding of critical concepts related to value assessment and pricing
- Researchers and decision-makers who lead initiatives aimed at improving methods and evidence base for a value-based, stakeholder-endorsed decision-making